Use Katie for your FAQ (Freqently Asked Questions)
FAQs are a great way to help your users / customers to answer their most commonly asked questions quickly. Also, a well-written FAQ section will help you with your search engine optimisation efforts.
Katie provides the following main functionality out-of-the-box:
- Manage the content of your FAQ easily
- Provide a natural language based search for the audience/readers of your FAQ
- Make your FAQ available in communication channels like for example email, Slack, MS Teams, Whatsapp, etc.
- Direct communication interface with your users / customers when FAQ was not helpful enough.
With Katie your FAQ will stay up to date and useful to your audience :-)
- Login to Katie or register if you do not have an account yet.
- Select a domain you are a member of or create a new domain which will contain the content of your FAQ.
- Start creating QnA (Questions and Answers) or import existing FAQs.
- Make your FAQ available on your website, like for example https://www.copine.ch/faq
- Make your FAQ available in your communication channels.
- Get all FAQ
- Ask question
- Send question to expert
- ... (e.g. import existing FAQ)
- Katie as Headless CMS (Content Management System) for FAQ.
- Katie as Omnichannel Conversation Management System.